Let Curiosity Be Your Compass with National Student Exchange
Sam Houston State University is a new proud member of the National Student Exchange, a consortium of over 170 colleges and universities in the United States, including Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, as well as Canada. Through this academic program, SHSU students can spend a semester or full year studying away at another member campus, and continue to make progress toward their SHSU degree. After a semester or year on exchange, students return to SHSU to complete their remaining degree requirements and graduate on time.
If it is time to expand your curriculum, branch out, explore new interests, study with new faculty, hear different ideas, make new friends, or create new opportunities, then let curiosity be your compass, with the National Student Exchange.
Direct Placement applications are now open:
- Summer: November 1 - February 1
- Fall: February 1 - May 1
- Spring: May 1 - November 1
Find Out More
Ready for an adventure?
- Attend an NSE Information Sessions
- Research NSE campuses & start your application NOW at www.nse.org
- Schedule an appointment with SHSU's NSE Coordinator Jessica Miller
- Check out the NSE YouTube Channel for Featured Exchanger Vlogs
- Learn more about different NSE members by watching recorded sessions from the Virtual NSE Fair http://www.mynseadventure.org/nse-virtual-fair